Tuesday 13 September 2016

ATM MACHINE SHOCK AT UBA

I went for my business today Tuesday 13 September 2016. I was still in the market when it began to rain heavily but because of the damage it would have done to my pc and other accessories I stayed back at one corner until the reduced a bit, I then bought some of the stuff I came for and later noticed that I don't have enough money on me for my transport fair. So, I went to withdraw some money from the ATM at UBA BANK at Iweka along Ochanga market road.. When I saw some group of people including male and female murmuring about the the shock of the ATM Machine. I doubted it and went ahead to withdraw mine and I we're witnessed the same shock. I could go for any other bank then I made use of a paper by folding it and then used it to press the ATM machine button for the withdrawal. Thank God that no one was injured in the process but I think UBA should do something quick about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment